I’m very excited to announce I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Annadine Charles! Thank you so much Annadine! I am grateful to receive this award and very happy to give honors to other worthy writers out there who work so hard at their passion. We all need to be recognized and discovered out there. Receiving and giving awards such as these will help spread our word across the globe.
Annadine is an amazing writer and poet. Her words are very moving and touch my heart. Click the link below to check out her site.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Some Fun Facts About Me:
I love sewing, drawing, designing, brainstorming, writing, and DIY as much as possible! Here’s some links to my best posts
A note to my nominees:
It’s my pleasure to pass the award on to wonderful bloggers such as you. You’re not obligated to participate, but if you choose to, that’s great! Have fun sharing!
Questions to my Nominees:
- What made you decide to blog?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- How do you find peace in your life?
- Name one place you’d love to visit in your lifetime.
- If you could go back in time, is there something in your life you want to change?
My Questions Answered from Annadine Charles
Do you have a bucket list and if you do what’s on the last of it?
- Get my life right with God
- Overcome emotional loss of my good friend
- Become a stronger person
- Make more time for my favorite hobby – sewing
- Design and sell my own fashion brand
What is your favorite movie?
- Bridges of Madison County
Will you go to an unknown lonely island for a holiday?
- Yes I would, peace is necessary on many occasions.
Which is your favorite book?
- Little Green Dresses, Love at First Stitch (had to name a few, I love sewing books!)
What makes you happy?
I certainly hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thanks to all of you beautiful people out there!